- 3 cups spinach
- 1 Granny Smith apple, roughly chopped
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana, frozen for at least 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey, or more, to taste
1. Place the spinach, apple and coconut water in a blender, and blend until smooth.
2. Add the avocado, frozen banana, chia seeds and honey, and blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3. Pour the smoothie into tall glasses and serve immediately (while it’s still chilled).
- 417 calories
- 21g fat
- 55g carbs
- 9g protein
- 25g sugars