Green Smoothie with Avocado and Apple Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Green Smoothie with Avocado and Apple" recipe we have found so far.
Green Smoothie with Avocado and Apple
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 Granny Smith apple, roughly chopped
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana, frozen for at least 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey, or more, to taste
1. Place the spinach, apple and coconut water in a blender, and blend until smooth.
2. Add the avocado, frozen banana, chia seeds and honey, and blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3. Pour the smoothie into tall glasses and serve immediately (while it’s still chilled).
- 417 calories
- 21g fat
- 55g carbs
- 9g protein
- 25g sugars
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on PureWow