- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 chicken thighs
- 500g baby potatoes, sliced in half lengthways
- 500g plum cherry tomatoes
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 6 tbsp harissa paste
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
- Place the chicken and baby potatoes in a large roasting tray along with the tomatoes and thyme, drizzle all over with olive oil and harissa paste and toss it all together so everything is evenly coated.
- Place in the oven to bake for 35-40 minutes. Season and then serve the tray direct to the table or onto individual plates.