Harissa Chicken with Potatoes, Tomatoes and Thyme Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Harissa Chicken with Potatoes, Tomatoes and Thyme" recipe we have found so far.
Harissa Chicken with Potatoes, Tomatoes and Thyme
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 chicken thighs
- 500g baby potatoes, sliced in half lengthways
- 500g plum cherry tomatoes
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 6 tbsp harissa paste
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
- Place the chicken and baby potatoes in a large roasting tray along with the tomatoes and thyme, drizzle all over with olive oil and harissa paste and toss it all together so everything is evenly coated.
- Place in the oven to bake for 35-40 minutes. Season and then serve the tray direct to the table or onto individual plates.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Harissa Chicken with Potatoes, Tomatoes and Thyme