Beef and Mushrooms Stir-Fried Over Rice Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Beef and Mushrooms Stir-Fried Over Rice" recipe we have found so far.
Beef and Mushrooms Stir-Fried Over Rice
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 bowls of white fluffy rice
- 4 ounces ribeye, thinly sliced into bite size strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce (or soy sauce)
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth (or beef broth or vegetable stock)
- 2 teaspoons potato starch
Vegetables and mushrooms
- 3 dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in cold water for several hours until soft, sliced thinly
- 2 to 3 ounces enoki mushrooms (about ½ package), trim off the woody base of the stalks
- 1 small carrot (about 2 ounces), cut it 2 inch long crosswise and slice thinly
- 1 spicy green chili pepper (optional), chopped if using
- 2 green onions, divide white and green. Cut white part into 2 inch long and chopped green part for garnish
- 1 small onion (about 2 to 3 ounces), sliced thinly
- Combine the chicken broth and potato starch in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Drizzle 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil into the skillet and add the beef, garlic, salt, and ground black pepper. Stir with a wooden spoon for about 2 minutes until 80 percent of the beef is cooked.
- Add mushrooms, onion, carrot, and green chili pepper (if using) and stir for about 2 minutes until the onion is semi-translucent.
- Stir in the oyster sauce and the chicken broth/potato starch mixture. Stir everything until it’s soft and smooth. Reduce the heat to low and let it simmer.
- Put the warm rice on a large platter, or divide your rice into 2 portions on 2 plates. Heat up the sauce over high heat until it’s bubbling and then it over top of the rice.
- Sprinkle with the chopped green onion, drizzle 1 teaspoon sesame oil, and serve right away with kimchi.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Beef and Mushrooms Stir-Fried Over Rice