- Select the Saute function on an electric pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Add butter and olive oil; stir until butter melts, about 2 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in onion; cook for 2 minutes. Add rosemary sprig; cook for 1 minute.
- Stir rice into the pot until each grain is coated with butter-olive oil mixture, about 2 minutes. Pour in wine; simmer for 3 minutes. Pour in chicken stock, stirring to scrape the sides of the pot. Simmer for 1 minute.
- Close and lock the lid. Turn the venting knob to sealing. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 6 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Tap venting knob a few times with a wooden spoon or spatula. Stand back; turn knob to point at Vent. Remove lid when pressure is released, about 5 minutes.
- Stir risotto until creamy, about 1 minute. Discard rosemary sprig. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in Parmesan cheese until melted and combined.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 44 %
Cholesterol: 13 %
Sodium: 35 %
Potassium: 8 %
Total Carbohydrates: 25 %
Dietary Fiber: 9 %
Protein: 25 %