Best Juicy Turkey Burgers Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Juicy Turkey Burgers? Which Juicy Turkey Burgers recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Juicy Turkey Burgers.
Juicy Turkey Burgers Recipe Info
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Juicy Turkey Burgers Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey not extra lean
- 2 slices bacon uncooked diced
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce plus extra for basting if desired
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion grated
- salt & pepper
- hamburger buns
- lettuce, tomato,onion
Gently combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Form into 4 patties, 1/2″ thick. Using your thumb, create a small indent in the patties. Refrigerate 30 minutes
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush patties with barbecue sauce and grill 6-8 minutes per side or until cooked through (165°F).
Serve on hamburger buns with desired toppings.
Saturated Fat: 3g
Vitamin A: 115%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Juicy Turkey Burgers