Juicy Turkey Burgers Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Juicy Turkey Burgers" recipe we have found so far.
Juicy Turkey Burgers
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 pound ground turkey not extra lean
- 2 slices bacon uncooked diced
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce plus extra for basting if desired
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion grated
- salt & pepper
- hamburger buns
- lettuce, tomato,onion
Gently combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Form into 4 patties, 1/2″ thick. Using your thumb, create a small indent in the patties. Refrigerate 30 minutes
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush patties with barbecue sauce and grill 6-8 minutes per side or until cooked through (165°F).
Serve on hamburger buns with desired toppings.
Saturated Fat: 3g
Vitamin A: 115%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Juicy Turkey Burgers