Juicy Turkey Burgers Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Juicy Turkey Burgers" recipe we have found so far.
Juicy Turkey Burgers
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 pound ground turkey not extra lean
- 2 slices bacon uncooked diced
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce plus extra for basting if desired
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion grated
- salt & pepper
- hamburger buns
- lettuce, tomato,onion
Gently combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Form into 4 patties, 1/2″ thick. Using your thumb, create a small indent in the patties. Refrigerate 30 minutes
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush patties with barbecue sauce and grill 6-8 minutes per side or until cooked through (165°F).
Serve on hamburger buns with desired toppings.
Saturated Fat: 3g
Vitamin A: 115%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Juicy Turkey Burgers