Mini Lemon Cheesecakes Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Mini Lemon Cheesecakes" recipe we have found so far.
Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 250 g cream cheese (softened)
- 280 g Lemon Butter
- 200 g Butternut Snap biscuits
- 250 g fresh strawberries (halved)
- Line 10 holes of a muffin tray with paper shells. Place a Butternut Snap biscuit, flat-side up, into each.
- In a large bowl, using an electric beater beat cream cheese and lemon butter until smooth and velvety. Spoon the mixture evenly across the 10 biscuits.
- Freeze for at least 3 to 4 hours. To serve, remove the paper shell and garnish each cheesecake with strawberries.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Mini lemon cheesecakes