Skip to content
- 250 g cream cheese (softened)
- 280 g Lemon Butter
- 200 g Butternut Snap biscuits
- 250 g fresh strawberries (halved)
- Line 10 holes of a muffin tray with paper shells. Place a Butternut Snap biscuit, flat-side up, into each.
- In a large bowl, using an electric beater beat cream cheese and lemon butter until smooth and velvety. Spoon the mixture evenly across the 10 biscuits.
- Freeze for at least 3 to 4 hours. To serve, remove the paper shell and garnish each cheesecake with strawberries.