Best Pork Chops in Garlic Mushroom Sauce Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Pork Chops in Garlic Mushroom Sauce? Which Pork Chops in Garlic Mushroom Sauce recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Pork Chops in Garlic Mushroom Sauce.
Pork Chops in Garlic Mushroom Sauce
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Season both sides of pork chops with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; add 2 tablespoons butter. Sear pork chops until golden brown and no longer pink in the center, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Remove pork chops from the skillet and set aside.
- Melt remaining butter in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook until golden and excess moisture evaporates, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and mustard; cook until garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add flour to the skillet, stirring to remove any lumps. Slowly add beef broth, whisking until incorporated. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring often, until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes. Check for seasoning again.
- Return pork chops to the skillet and cook until heated through, about 1 minute. Serve hot.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Pork Chops in Garlic Mushroom Sauce