Pasta a Limone Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Pasta a Limone" recipe we have found so far.
Pasta a Limone
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 250g good quality tagliatelle
- 50g butter
- 250ml double cream
- 100g parmesan, finely grated
- 2 lemon3
- Small handful flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1-Place a large saucepan of salted water over a high heat, bring to the boil. Add the pasta and cook according to packet instructions.
- 2-While the pasta is cooking add the lemon zest to a separate pan along with the cream. Simmer for a 3-4 minutes until slightly reduced, stirring often. Add the butter, stir to combine. The butter should instantly melt into the liquid.
- 3-Scoop the pasta into the sauce along with a little cooking liquid, toss to coat the pasta in the sauce, simmer for a minute or two until the pasta has absorbed most of the liquid. Remove from the heat and stir through two thirds of the cheese, little by little, keeping a little back to serve. Squeeze in the lemon juice, stir through and season to taste. Serve straight away in bowls with the remaining cheese and parsley sprinkled over the top.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Pasta a Limone