Pizza Spaghetti Casserole Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Pizza Spaghetti Casserole" recipe we have found so far.
Pizza Spaghetti Casserole
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain water and transfer spaghetti to the prepared baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Whisk milk and egg together in a bowl; pour over spaghetti. Add pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, garlic powder, and oregano to spaghetti and mix well.
- Spread ground beef over spaghetti mixture and top with 1/2 of the pepperoni. Sprinkle Italian cheese blend over pepperoni and top with the remaining pepperoni and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is browned and bubbling, about 30 minutes.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 37 %
Cholesterol: 30 %
Sodium: 37 %
Potassium: 17 %
Total Carbohydrates: 19 %
Dietary Fiber: 19 %
Protein: 58 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Pizza Spaghetti Casserole