- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 (6 ounce)s skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 lemon, juiced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch green onions, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained mustard
- 1 ½ sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- ½ bunch fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Gruyere cheese
- Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a shallow platter and lay chicken breasts on top. Rub with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken breasts until browned, about 4 minutes per side.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish. Place tomatoes and green onions in the baking dish and pour chicken broth on top.
- Combine mustard, rosemary, and thyme in a small bowl and brush onto chicken breasts. Place chicken breasts on top of the vegetables in the baking dish. Cover with Gruyere cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the middle rack until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 60 %
Cholesterol: 49 %
Sodium: 22 %
Potassium: 16 %
Carbohydrates: 3 %
Fiber: 11 %
Protein: 103 %
Vitamin A Iu: