Provencal Chicken Casserole Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Provencal Chicken Casserole" recipe we have found so far.
Provencal Chicken Casserole
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 (6 ounce)s skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 lemon, juiced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch green onions, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained mustard
- 1 ½ sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- ½ bunch fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Gruyere cheese
- Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a shallow platter and lay chicken breasts on top. Rub with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken breasts until browned, about 4 minutes per side.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish. Place tomatoes and green onions in the baking dish and pour chicken broth on top.
- Combine mustard, rosemary, and thyme in a small bowl and brush onto chicken breasts. Place chicken breasts on top of the vegetables in the baking dish. Cover with Gruyere cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the middle rack until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Provencal Chicken Casserole