For the Cilantro Lime Chutney:
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch cubes. Transfer into a pot of cold water. Stir in salt and bring to a boil over high heat. Simmer over medium heat until cubes are tender but still hold their shape, about 15 minutes. Drain potatoes in a colander and set aside.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion. Cook and stir until softened and translucent, about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, combine 1 teaspoon kosher salt, garam masala, cumin, coriander, turmeric, and cayenne in a small bowl for the spice mix.
- Add serrano pepper, garlic, ginger, and the spice mix to the onions. Cook and stir until mixture is well combined, about 2 minutes. Add peas; cook until heated through and slightly tender, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer mixture into a bowl with the potatoes. Add cilantro and lemon juice. Mix with a spatula until filling is well combined, with some potatoes partially mashed. Add more salt if needed.
- Combine cilantro, mint, green onions, serrano pepper, lime juice, and yogurt in a blender. Blend until smooth. Season with salt.
- Spread a few spoonfuls of the filling over one half of 1 tortilla. Fold in half. Repeat with remaining filling and tortillas.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook each quesadilla until browned and crispy, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer quesadilla onto your work surface and cut in thirds. Plate and serve at any temperature, alongside the chutney sauce.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 20 %
Cholesterol: 2 %
Sodium: 37 %
Potassium: 11 %
Total Carbohydrates: 23 %
Dietary Fiber: 31 %
Protein: 24 %