Samosadilla (Samosa Quesadilla) Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Samosadilla (Samosa Quesadilla)" recipe we have found so far.
Samosadilla (Samosa Quesadilla)
Recipe Yields: 6
Ingredient Tags: Butter Cayenne Pepper cilantro cloves garlic fresh cilantro fresh ginger fresh mint leaves garam masala Green Onions green peas ground coriander ground cumin ground turmeric Kosher Salt Lemon limes Olive Oil plain yogurt serrano pepper tortillas Yellow Onion Yukon Gold potatoes
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
For the Cilantro Lime Chutney:
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch cubes. Transfer into a pot of cold water. Stir in salt and bring to a boil over high heat. Simmer over medium heat until cubes are tender but still hold their shape, about 15 minutes. Drain potatoes in a colander and set aside.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion. Cook and stir until softened and translucent, about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, combine 1 teaspoon kosher salt, garam masala, cumin, coriander, turmeric, and cayenne in a small bowl for the spice mix.
- Add serrano pepper, garlic, ginger, and the spice mix to the onions. Cook and stir until mixture is well combined, about 2 minutes. Add peas; cook until heated through and slightly tender, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer mixture into a bowl with the potatoes. Add cilantro and lemon juice. Mix with a spatula until filling is well combined, with some potatoes partially mashed. Add more salt if needed.
- Combine cilantro, mint, green onions, serrano pepper, lime juice, and yogurt in a blender. Blend until smooth. Season with salt.
- Spread a few spoonfuls of the filling over one half of 1 tortilla. Fold in half. Repeat with remaining filling and tortillas.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook each quesadilla until browned and crispy, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer quesadilla onto your work surface and cut in thirds. Plate and serve at any temperature, alongside the chutney sauce.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Samosadilla (Samosa Quesadilla)