Vegan Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Vegan Chicken Noodle Soup" recipe we have found so far.
Vegan Chicken Noodle Soup
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 celery stick, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 9 oz vegan chicken pieces, gluten-free if needed (255 g), see notes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 cups vegetable stock (1 litre)
- 4 oz vegan noodles, gluten-free if needed (115 g), I used brown rice fusilli
- Heat the oil in a large pot. If you don’t eat oil, use some extra vegetable stock or some water instead.
- Add the veggies (carrot, celery, onion and garlic) and the vegan chicken pieces and cook over medium-high heat until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except the pasta), stir and bring to a boil. Then add the pasta and cook over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until the pasta is cooked.
- Remove from the heat, discard the basil leaves and serve immediately. I added some chopped fresh parsley on top, but it’s optional.
- Keep leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for 5-7 days.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Vegan Chicken Noodle Soup