Simple Houmous Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Simple Houmous" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 x 400 g tin of chickpeas
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 lemon
- extra virgin olive oil
- Drain and tip the chickpeas into a food processor.
- Peel and add the garlic, then add the tahini, a good squeeze of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Season with a pinch of sea salt, then pop the lid on and blitz.
- Use a spatula to scrape the houmous down the sides of the bowl, then blitz again until smooth.
- Have a taste and add more lemon juice or a splash of water to loosen, if needed, then transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with sliced crunchy vegs, such as carrots, cucumbers, radishes or peppers, and some warm flatbreads.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Jamie Oliver Recipe