Best Simple Houmous Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Simple Houmous? Which Simple Houmous recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Simple Houmous.
Simple Houmous Recipe Info
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Simple Houmous Recipe
- 1 x 400 g tin of chickpeas
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 lemon
- extra virgin olive oil
- Drain and tip the chickpeas into a food processor.
- Peel and add the garlic, then add the tahini, a good squeeze of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Season with a pinch of sea salt, then pop the lid on and blitz.
- Use a spatula to scrape the houmous down the sides of the bowl, then blitz again until smooth.
- Have a taste and add more lemon juice or a splash of water to loosen, if needed, then transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with sliced crunchy vegs, such as carrots, cucumbers, radishes or peppers, and some warm flatbreads.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
More Dairy-Free Recipes
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Jamie Oliver Recipe