Mixed Salad with Natto and White Radish Sprouts Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Mixed Salad with Natto and White Radish Sprouts" recipe we have found so far.
Mixed Salad with Natto and White Radish Sprouts
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 pack natto made from ground soybeans
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 cheese slice
- 1/2 sheet dried laver
- 1/2 pack white radish sprouts
- Shred the cheese and dried laver. Cut the white radish sprouts thinly.
- Mix the natto with soy sauce, then mix with the ingredients from step 1.
- You can also add two beaten eggs and make it into a delicious omelette.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Mixed Salad with Natto (fermented soy beans) and White Radish Sprouts