Spiced Crunchy Salad Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Spiced Crunchy Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Spiced Crunchy Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 slices ciabatta (about 100g), torn
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 small cauliflower, quartered
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 150g purple kale
- 1 head broccoli
- 1/2 cup (75g) hazelnuts, skins removed
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 100g thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 20g feta, crumbled
- 1 tsp English mustard
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place bread on a baking tray, drizzle with oil and season. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- For the dukkah, toast hazelnuts and sesame seeds in a dry frypan over medium heat for 2 minutes or until golden. Remove from pan and set aside. Return frypan to medium heat, add coriander and cumin seeds, and toast for 1 minute or until fragrant. Transfer to a mortar with the hazelnuts and lightly crush with a pestle. Set aside.
- For dressing, combine yoghurt, feta, mustard and lemon zest and juice in a large bowl. Season and set aside.
- Using a mandoline or sharp knife, thinly slice the cauliflower quarters into a large bowl, then add spinach. Shred the kale and add to the bowl.
- Heat a chargrill pan over high heat. Using a mandoline or sharp knife, thinly slice broccoli. Cook until lightly charred. Transfer to a bowl and spoon over half the dressing, then add to cauliflower mixture along with remaining dressing. Toss together and arrange on a platter. Serve scattered with dukkah and croutons.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Spiced Crunchy Salad