Spiced Crunchy Salad Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Spiced Crunchy Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Spiced Crunchy Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 slices ciabatta (about 100g), torn
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 small cauliflower, quartered
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 150g purple kale
- 1 head broccoli
- 1/2 cup (75g) hazelnuts, skins removed
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 100g thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 20g feta, crumbled
- 1 tsp English mustard
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place bread on a baking tray, drizzle with oil and season. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- For the dukkah, toast hazelnuts and sesame seeds in a dry frypan over medium heat for 2 minutes or until golden. Remove from pan and set aside. Return frypan to medium heat, add coriander and cumin seeds, and toast for 1 minute or until fragrant. Transfer to a mortar with the hazelnuts and lightly crush with a pestle. Set aside.
- For dressing, combine yoghurt, feta, mustard and lemon zest and juice in a large bowl. Season and set aside.
- Using a mandoline or sharp knife, thinly slice the cauliflower quarters into a large bowl, then add spinach. Shred the kale and add to the bowl.
- Heat a chargrill pan over high heat. Using a mandoline or sharp knife, thinly slice broccoli. Cook until lightly charred. Transfer to a bowl and spoon over half the dressing, then add to cauliflower mixture along with remaining dressing. Toss together and arrange on a platter. Serve scattered with dukkah and croutons.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Spiced Crunchy Salad