Steak and Egg Hash Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Steak and Egg Hash" recipe we have found so far.
Steak and Egg Hash
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Cook the steak in the cast iron skillet over medium heat, flipping half way through until entirely cooked through. Remove to a plate and reserve the drippings in the skillet.
- Add the potatoes to the skillet and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, (8 to 12 minutes).
- Add the onion and cook until lightly browned and the potatoes are cooked through, (3 to 5 minutes).
- Cut steak into pieces and return to skillet, reduce the heat to low.
- Make 4 shallow wells in the potato mixture and crack an egg into each one.
- Scatter the tomatoes throughout the skillet and cover; cooking until the egg whites are set but the yolks are still runny ( 6 to 12 minutes)
- Season the eggs with salt and pepper, sprinkle with Italian Seasoning, and enjoy!
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 7 %
Cholesterol: 51 %
Sodium: 4 %
Potassium: 15 %
Total Carbohydrates: 5 %
Dietary Fiber: 9 %
Protein: 26 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Steak and Egg Hash