Steak and Egg Hash Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Steak and Egg Hash" recipe we have found so far.
Steak and Egg Hash
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Cook the steak in the cast iron skillet over medium heat, flipping half way through until entirely cooked through. Remove to a plate and reserve the drippings in the skillet.
- Add the potatoes to the skillet and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, (8 to 12 minutes).
- Add the onion and cook until lightly browned and the potatoes are cooked through, (3 to 5 minutes).
- Cut steak into pieces and return to skillet, reduce the heat to low.
- Make 4 shallow wells in the potato mixture and crack an egg into each one.
- Scatter the tomatoes throughout the skillet and cover; cooking until the egg whites are set but the yolks are still runny ( 6 to 12 minutes)
- Season the eggs with salt and pepper, sprinkle with Italian Seasoning, and enjoy!
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Steak and Egg Hash