Sweet Potato Bowl Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Sweet Potato Bowl" recipe we have found so far.
Sweet Potato Bowl
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat and brown the ground sausage, 5 to 7 minutes.
- While the sausage cooks, fill a large pot with a few inches of water and place over medium-high heat until it just starts to simmer.
- Crack Eggland’s Best eggs individually into a ramekin or cup. Create a gentle whirlpool in the simmering water. Slowly pour the eggs one by one into the water and leave to cook for 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- While the eggs poach, cut the sweet potato into noodles using a spiralizer.
- Heat the other teaspoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in the sweet potato noodles and cook until they just begin to soften, about 5 to 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the cooked sweet potato noodles into a large bowl. Drain the ground sausage and add to the sweet potato noodles. Toss with the salsa.
- Divide the noodles and sausage between two bowls, top each with diced avocado and a poached egg.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 56 %
Cholesterol: 73 %
Sodium: 47 %
Potassium: 46 %
Total Carbohydrates: 19 %
Dietary Fiber: 58 %
Protein: 40 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Sweet Potato Bowl