Sweet Potato Bowl Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Sweet Potato Bowl" recipe we have found so far.
Sweet Potato Bowl
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat and brown the ground sausage, 5 to 7 minutes.
- While the sausage cooks, fill a large pot with a few inches of water and place over medium-high heat until it just starts to simmer.
- Crack Eggland’s Best eggs individually into a ramekin or cup. Create a gentle whirlpool in the simmering water. Slowly pour the eggs one by one into the water and leave to cook for 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- While the eggs poach, cut the sweet potato into noodles using a spiralizer.
- Heat the other teaspoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in the sweet potato noodles and cook until they just begin to soften, about 5 to 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the cooked sweet potato noodles into a large bowl. Drain the ground sausage and add to the sweet potato noodles. Toss with the salsa.
- Divide the noodles and sausage between two bowls, top each with diced avocado and a poached egg.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Sweet Potato Bowl