Sweet Potato and Beef Chili Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Sweet Potato and Beef Chili" recipe we have found so far.
Sweet Potato and Beef Chili
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Heat oil in a large heavy bottom saucepan over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and brown the meat.
- Add the onions and sweet potato. Sauté for 2 minutes or until the onions are translucent.
- Add the garlic, cumin and chili powder and cook for one minute. Pour the mixture into slow cooker.
- Add the kidney beans, diced tomato, broth and the soup to the slow cooker. Mix well and let cook for 4 hours on high.
- Add the cilantro and season to taste. Mix well and Serve.
Dietary Fibre16 g
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Sweet Potato and Beef Chili