Teriyaki Glazed Chicken Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Teriyaki Glazed Chicken" recipe we have found so far.
Teriyaki Glazed Chicken
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 4 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 medium , julienned
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Hot cooked rice
- Sesame seeds, toasted, optional
- Sliced green onions, optional
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in 2 tablespoons oil until no longer pink, 6-8 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
- In the same skillet, stir-fry carrots in remaining oil for 2 minutes. Add onion; stir-fry until vegetables are tender, 2-4 minutes longer.
- Combine soy sauce and brown sugar; add to skillet. Bring to a boil. Return chicken to skillet. Boil until sauce is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Serve with rice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions if desired.
1 serving: 324 calories, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 1922mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 3g fiber), 28g protein.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Taste of Home