Tomato, Cucumber, and Onion Salad Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Tomato, Cucumber, and Onion Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Tomato, Cucumber, and Onion Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 large cucumbers (English cucumber or a standard cucumber), thinly sliced and cut in quarters
- 4 roma tomatoes, sliced and cut in squares
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, very thinly sliced
- 1-2 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
- 1-2 tablespoon of chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup of cider vinegar
- 1/2 a cup of olive oil
- 1/2 a cup of sugar (optional)
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large serving bowl, toss together the bite size chopped cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions
- In a small bowl add vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Stir the ingredients.
- Pour dressing over the salad. Mix everything together.
- Let the salad stand for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- Add chopped chives and parsley.
- You might want to double check to see if there needs to be a little more sugar, salt or pepper for taste.
- Serve the cucumber salad as a side dish in a small bowl.
Tip: For a milder flavor, soak the chopped onions in salt water for 20 minutes before you mix it with the rest of the salad.
- 1 large serving bowl
- 1 small bowl
- one measuring cup and measuring spoons
- a vegetable shredder or a knife
- cutting board
- Serving salad spoon and fork
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on How to Make Tomato, Cucumber, and Onion Salad Recipe - A Delicious Summer Salad! ☀️