Vanilla Buttercream Frosting Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Vanilla Buttercream Frosting" recipe we have found so far.
Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 5 cups powdered sugar (600g)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- pinch of salt to taste
- Place butter in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
- Add sugar, one cup at a time, and beat until combined — it will be thick. Beat in vanilla extract.
- Add cream, a little at a time, and beat on high speed until light and fluffy. Continue adding cream until desired texture and firmness is reached.
- Add a pinch of salt (to your tastes) and beat until combined.
- Spread or pipe onto cake or cupcakes, or see post above for storing for longer periods of time.
Saturated Fat: 6g
Vitamin A: 309%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Vanilla Buttercream Frosting