- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 5 cups powdered sugar (600g)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- pinch of salt to taste
- Place butter in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
- Add sugar, one cup at a time, and beat until combined — it will be thick. Beat in vanilla extract.
- Add cream, a little at a time, and beat on high speed until light and fluffy. Continue adding cream until desired texture and firmness is reached.
- Add a pinch of salt (to your tastes) and beat until combined.
- Spread or pipe onto cake or cupcakes, or see post above for storing for longer periods of time.
Saturated Fat: 6g
Vitamin A: 309%