Veg Shawarma Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Veg Shawarma" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 400 gms cottage cheese
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 8-10 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 small onion
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt as required
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red carrot into batons
- 1 cucumber strips
- 1 small beet root into batons
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Salt as required
- 1 lemon into slices
- 1/4 cup water
- 3-4 non spicy chillies
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 medium potato (made into french fries)
- Mixed salad leaves ( of your choice)
- 5-6 round thin pita breads
- In a vessel add 1 red carrot into batons, 1 cucumber strips, 1 small beet root cut into batons, 1 tbsp sugar, salt as required, 1 lemon into slices, 1/4 cup water, 3-4 non spicy chillies bring to a boil and keep it aside for an hour covered with the lid.
- In a grinder add 3 tbsp yogurt, 3 tbsp toasted sesame seeds, 8-10 garlic cloves, 1 tsp cinnamon powder, 1 small onion, 2 green chillies, 1 tbsp lemon juice, salt as required, 2 tbsp olive oil and grind it into a paste.
- Take 400 gms cottage cheese and cut it into thick slices, marinate with the paste and keep it aside for half an hour.
For french fries
- Cut 1 potatoes into baton and fry them in oil till they turn golden brown.
- Fry the marinated pieces of cottage cheese in some oil and then cut them into long pieces.
- In a small bowl mix 2 tbsp mayonnaise and the marination paste.
- Warm 5-6 round thin pita breads on a pan, apply the mayonnaise, add mixed salad leaves, french fries, pickled vegetables, pieces of cottage cheese, roll it and reserve it with a toothpick.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on How to Make Veg Shawarma - Quick and Easy Snack Recipe - The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar