VEGAN RAW ALMOND JOY FUDGE Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "VEGAN RAW ALMOND JOY FUDGE" recipe we have found so far.
VEGAN RAW ALMOND JOY FUDGE
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3 -1/2 cups finely shredded dried coconut, divided
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla
- 4 tablespoons raw macadamia butter or raw almond butter
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1 cup chopped raw chocolate
- 1-1/2 cups chopped raw almonds
1. In a blender, grind 1 cup of shredded coconut until it resembles flour. Remove and set aside.
2. In the same blender, blend 2 cups of shredded coconut until it resembles butter and add coconut nectar, salt, vanilla, macadamia butter, water, and process until smooth. Add coconut flour and process until well combined. Place in a bowl and stir in remaining 1/2 cup coconut, raw chocolate, and raw almonds.
3. Spread out onto a piece of tinfoil in a rectangle 1/2-inch thick, and place in the fridge for an hour to firm up. Once firm, cut into 16 squares. Serve immediately.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on VEGAN RAW ALMOND JOY FUDGE