Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls" recipe we have found so far.
Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to boil. Boil rice vermicelli 3 to 5 minutes, or until al dente, and drain.
- Fill a large bowl with warm water. Dip one wrapper into the hot water for 1 second to soften. Lay wrapper flat. In a row across the center, place 2 shrimp halves, a handful of vermicelli, basil, mint, cilantro and lettuce, leaving about 2 inches uncovered on each side. Fold uncovered sides inward, then tightly roll the wrapper, beginning at the end with the lettuce. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix the fish sauce, water, lime juice, garlic, sugar and chili sauce.
- In another small bowl, mix the hoisin sauce and peanuts.
- Serve rolled spring rolls with the fish sauce and hoisin sauce mixtures.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 1 %
Cholesterol: 4 %
Sodium: 12 %
Potassium: 2 %
Total Carbohydrates: 5 %
Dietary Fiber: 2 %
Protein: 7 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls