Baja Style Fish Tacos Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Baja Style Fish Tacos" recipe we have found so far.
Baja Style Fish Tacos
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Mix tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeno peppers, 1 tablespoon juice from jalapeno peppers, and garlic salt in a bowl; squeeze 1/2 lime over salsa fresca. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate while preparing fish.
- Toss coleslaw mix with ranch dressing in a bowl; set aside for flavors to blend.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir batter mix and beer together in a bowl. Wrap corn tortillas in wet paper towels and set aside.
- Dip cod in the batter mix; fry coated cod in batches in the hot oil until cod is cooked through and coating is brown, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove cod with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Microwave corn tortillas on high until warmed, about 1 minute.
- Stack two tortillas on a plate; top with fish, a sprinkle of Mexican cheese, coleslaw mixture, salsa fresca, and a squeeze from lime wedge. Drizzle with chile-garlic sauce. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Baja Style Fish Tacos