Shrimp Tacos Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Shrimp Tacos" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 pound medium shrimp shelled & deveined, tails removed if desired
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning bought or homemade
- ½ lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 corn tortillas or flour tortillas
- 1 cup cabbage finely sliced
- ¼ cup purple cabbage finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon cumin
Combine all slaw ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate.
Mix shrimp, taco seasoning, lime juice and garlic powder.
Heat oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook 2 minutes, flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes or until cooked through.
Heat tortillas according to package directions.
Fill tortillas with slaw, shrimp and desired toppings.
Saturated Fat: 2g
Vitamin A: 140IU
Vitamin C: 11.5mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Shrimp Tacos