Fiery Fish Tacos with Crunchy Corn Salsa Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Fiery Fish Tacos with Crunchy Corn Salsa" recipe we have found so far.
Fiery Fish Tacos with Crunchy Corn Salsa
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together corn, red onion, jicama, red bell pepper, and cilantro. Stir in lime juice and zest.
- In a small bowl, combine cayenne pepper, ground black pepper, and salt.
- Brush each fillet with olive oil, and sprinkle with spices to taste.
- Arrange fillets on grill grate, and cook for 3 minutes per side. For each fiery fish taco, top two corn tortillas with fish, sour cream, and corn salsa.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Fiery Fish Tacos with Crunchy Corn Salsa