Baked Asian Chicken Thighs Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Baked Asian Chicken Thighs" recipe we have found so far.
Baked Asian Chicken Thighs
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. lite soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 6 bone-in skinless chicken thighs (2 lb.)
- 1/2 lb. baby bok choy, cut crosswise in half
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp. minced gingerroot
- 3 cups hot cooked long-grain brown rice
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. chopped PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts
1-Heat oven to 350°F.
2-Combine first 4 ingredients; reserve for later use. Cook chicken in large ovenproof skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 5 min. or until evenly browned, turning after 3 min. Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
3-Add bok choy, yellow onions and peppers to skillet; cook on medium-high heat 3 min., stirring frequently. Stir in ginger; cook 30 sec. Return chicken to skillet. Add reserved dressing mixture; cover.
4-Bake 25 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF). Serve over rice, topped with green onions and nuts.
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14g 18%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 90mg 30%
Sodium 390mg 17%
Total Carbohydrates 33g 12%
Dietary Fibers 4g 14%
Sugars 6g 12%
Protein 23g 46%
Vitamin A 80%
Vitamin C 50%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Baked Asian Chicken Thighs