Buffalo Chicken Tacos Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Buffalo Chicken Tacos" recipe we have found so far.
Buffalo Chicken Tacos
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- ⅔ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 package Old El Paso Small Flour Tortillas or Stand & Stuff Tortillas
- 4 cups shredded Romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- ½ cup blue cheese dressing
- optional toppings: extra crumbled blue cheese, chopped fresh cilantro, thinly-sliced green onions, fresh lime wedges
- Heat a skillet over high heat. Add the corn kernels and let them dry-roast for about 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until their edges begin to brown and caramelize. Remove from heat, and transfer the corn to a separate plate. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, toss chicken and buffalo sauce until combined. Set aside.
- To assemble the tortillas, place your small tortillas (or a Stand & Stuff tortillas) on a flat work surface. Portion the lettuce evenly between the tortillas. Then top each tortilla with an even portion of the chicken, corn, and avocado. Drizzle each with the blue cheese dressing, then sprinkle on optional toppings if desired
- To prevent the avocado from browning, toss the avocado (once it has been peeled, pitted and diced) in a bowl with a few tablespoons of lime or lemon juice.
- If you want an extra spicy kick, feel free to drizzle the tacos with extra buffalo sauce.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Dinner at the Zoo