Calamari Souvlaki Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Calamari Souvlaki" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 600g cleaned calamari tubes, cut into 4cm pieces
- 3 large tomatoes, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 red capsicums, seeds removed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 tbs finely chopped dill fronds
- 2 tbs finely chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill pan to medium-high heat.
- Alternately thread calamari, tomato and capsicum pieces onto the skewers.
- Combine dill, parsley, oregano and chilli flakes in a bowl, then divide between two bowls.
- Combine half the herb mixture with the oil, then brush over skewers.
- Grill the skewers, turning, for 4-5 minutes until calamari is cooked and slightly charred.
- Scatter skewers with remaining herb mixture and serve with lemon wedges.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Calamari Souvlaki