Dutch Baby Pancakes Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Dutch Baby Pancakes" recipe we have found so far.
Dutch Baby Pancakes
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 50g butter
- 150ml milk
- 75g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 large free-range eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 150g good quality dark chocolate
- 125g blueberries
- 125g raspberries
- 50g hazelnuts, skinned, toasted and chopped
- Mint sprigs, to serve
- Icing sugar, to serve
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the milk, flour, baking powder, eggs, vanilla extract and salt until it becomes a smooth batter. Preheat the oven to 220˚C/420°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Heat a medium high sided frying pan over a medium heat and add in half the butter. Allow the butter to melt and bubble and while it’s hot pour half the batter into the centre of the pan.
- Place the pan on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 12-15 mins until the pancake has risen and become golden. Repeat this process with the rest of the batter. While the pancake is the oven, melt the dark chocolate and set aside.
- Remove the pan from the oven and serve the pancake while still hot with a drizzle of dark chocolate, berries, hazelnuts and a generous dusting of icing sugar.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Dutch Baby Pancakes