Easy Turkey Wrap Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Easy Turkey Wrap" recipe we have found so far.
Easy Turkey Wrap
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 large flour tortillas 10″
- 4 ounces turkey leftover or deli turkey
- 1 ½ cups lettuce or fresh spinach, shredded
- 4 large slices tomato
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese or havarti, sliced
- ¼ cup honey mustard sauce store bought or below
Place tortillas on a place and cover with plastic wrap. Warm tortillas slightly in the microwave, about 20 seconds.
Add 2 tablespoons honey mustard to each tortilla. Divide remaining ingredients over tortillas. Roll tightly.
Refrigerate up to 24 hours or serve immediately.
Saturated Fat: 11g
Vitamin A: 877IU
Vitamin C: 2mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Easy Turkey Wrap