Greek Meatballs Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Greek Meatballs" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground lamb or pork
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- feta, red onion, chopped mint, diced tomatoes
Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a pan with foil and place a rack on top of the foil.
Combine milk and panko bread crumbs. Let sit 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and mix until combined. Divide mixture into 20 meatballs.
Roll and place on prepared pan. Bake 20-22 minutes or until browned and meatballs are cooked through.
Saturated Fat: 8g
Vitamin A: 322IU
Vitamin C: 5mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Greek Meatballs