Green Enchilada Pork Chili Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Green Enchilada Pork Chili" recipe we have found so far.
Green Enchilada Pork Chili
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/4 cup Italian Dressing
- 1-1/2 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) pinto beans, rinsed, divided
- 1 jar (16 oz.) green salsa
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
1-Heat dressing in Dutch oven or small stockpot on medium-high heat. Add meat, onions, garlic and 2 Tbsp. cilantro; cook 6 to 8 min. or until meat is done, stirring frequently. Meanwhile, mash half the beans in small bowl.
2-Add mashed beans, remaining whole beans, salsa, broth and corn to meat mixture in pan; mix well. Bring to boil; cover. Simmer on low heat 15 min., stirring occasionally.
3-Place 1/4 cup chips in each of 8 serving bowls; top with chili, sour cream, cheese and remaining cilantro.
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 13%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Trans Fat 0g 0%
Cholesterol 50mg 17%
Sodium 990mg 43%
Total Carbohydrates 27g 10%
Dietary Fibers 7g 25%
Sugars 5g 10%
Protein 19g 38%
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 4%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Green Enchilada Pork Chili