Juicy Roasted Chicken Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Juicy Roasted Chicken" recipe we have found so far.
Juicy Roasted Chicken
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 (3 pound) whole chicken, giblets removed
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon onion powder, or to taste
- ½ cup margarine, divided
- 1 stalk celery, leaves removed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken in a roasting pan, and season generously inside and out with salt and pepper. Sprinkle inside and out with onion powder. Place 3 tablespoons margarine in the chicken cavity. Arrange dollops of the remaining margarine around the chicken’s exterior. Cut the celery into 3 or 4 pieces, and place in the chicken cavity.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven, to a minimum internal temperature of 180 degrees F (82 degrees C). Remove from heat, and baste with melted margarine and drippings. Cover with aluminum foil, and allow to rest about 30 minutes before serving.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 49 %
Cholesterol: 32 %
Sodium: 26 %
Potassium: 9 %
Fiber: 1 %
Protein: 62 %
Vitamin A Iu:
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Juicy Roasted Chicken