- Place chicken breasts between 2 layers of plastic wrap and pound to about 1/2-inch thick.
- Season both sides of chicken breasts with cayenne, salt, and black pepper; dredge lightly in flour and shake off any excess.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Place chicken in the pan, reduce heat to medium, and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side; remove to a plate.
- Cook capers in reserved oil, smashing them lightly to release brine, until warmed though, about 30 seconds.
- Pour white wine into skillet. Scrape any browned bits from the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Cook until reduced by half, about 2 minutes.
- Stir lemon juice, water, and butter into the reduced wine mixture; cook and stir continuously to form a thick sauce, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low and stir parsley through the sauce.
- Return chicken breasts to the pan cook until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve with sauce spooned over the top.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 28 %
Cholesterol: 29 %
Sodium: 9 %
Potassium: 7 %
Total Carbohydrates: 3 %
Dietary Fiber: 2 %
Protein: 49 %