Quinoa Clusters Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Quinoa Clusters" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2½ cups oats
- 1½ cups quinoa
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup shelled pistachios
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F. Line a 13×9-inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, toss the oats with the quinoa, almonds, pistachios, pumpkin seeds and salt to combine. Add the coconut oil (if it has hardened in the jar, you can melt it in the microwave or on the stove over low heat) and honey (or agave). Toss the mixture until it forms clumps. If the mixture seems dry, add more coconut oil 1 tablespoon at a time.
3. Spread the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet in a thin, even layer.
4. Bake on the middle oven rack until crispy, about 1 hour. Let cool completely, then break into clusters (this should happen easily if you gently lift the edges of the parchment). Serve over salad or store in an airtight container.
- 1,507 calories
- 95g fat
- 132g carbs
- 47g protein
- 13g sugars
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Purewow