Italian Sub Sandwich Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Italian Sub Sandwich" recipe we have found so far.
Italian Sub Sandwich
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or to taste
- 2 ounces provolone cheese
- 2 ounces ham
- 2 ounces mortadella
- 2 ounces Genoa salami
- 2 ounces capicollo
- 1 ½ cups romaine lettuce shredded
- 2 large tomatoes thickly sliced
- ½ small red onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- ¼ cup pickled peppers or banana peppers
- 2 large sub rolls
Open sub rolls and lightly toast if desired. Spread with mayonnaise.
Layer cheeses, meats, lettuce, onion and tomatoes on the rolls.
Drizzle with Italian vinaigrette and peppers.
Saturated Fat: 18g
Vitamin A: 4397IU
Vitamin C: 33mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Italian Sub Sandwich