Best Stuffed Eggplant Parmesan Rolls? Are you wondering how to prepare Stuffed Eggplant Parmesan Rolls? Which Stuffed Eggplant Parmesan Rolls recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Stuffed Eggplant Parmesan Rolls.
Stuffed Eggplant Parmesan Rolls Recipe Info
Total Time: 1 Hours, 25 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 8
Ingredient tags: all-purpose flour dried bread crumbs eggplant eggs frying ground black pepper minced garlic ricotta cheese Romano cheese salt sea salt Vegetable Oil
Stuffed Eggplant Parmesan Rolls Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with butter.
- Slice eggplant into 1/4-inch thick slices lengthwise; discard the end slices with skin. Lay the eggplant slices on paper towels and sprinkle both sides generously with sea salt. Let slices drain for 30 minutes; rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place flour, eggs, and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip each eggplant slice in flour and shake off excess; dip into egg and then into bread crumbs.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat and fry the slices until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels, place on baking sheets, and refrigerate eggplant for 10 minutes.
- Mix ricotta cheese, Romano cheese, and garlic in a bowl; season to taste with salt and black pepper. Place a cooled eggplant slice onto a work surface and mound 1/3 to 1/2 cup of cheese mixture in the center; roll up slice and place seam side down into the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining slices and cheese filling.
- Bake rolls in the preheated oven until filling is hot, about 25 minutes.