Stuffed Eggplant Parmesan Rolls Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Stuffed Eggplant Parmesan Rolls" recipe we have found so far.
Stuffed Eggplant Parmesan Rolls
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with butter.
- Slice eggplant into 1/4-inch thick slices lengthwise; discard the end slices with skin. Lay the eggplant slices on paper towels and sprinkle both sides generously with sea salt. Let slices drain for 30 minutes; rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place flour, eggs, and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip each eggplant slice in flour and shake off excess; dip into egg and then into bread crumbs.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat and fry the slices until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels, place on baking sheets, and refrigerate eggplant for 10 minutes.
- Mix ricotta cheese, Romano cheese, and garlic in a bowl; season to taste with salt and black pepper. Place a cooled eggplant slice onto a work surface and mound 1/3 to 1/2 cup of cheese mixture in the center; roll up slice and place seam side down into the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining slices and cheese filling.
- Bake rolls in the preheated oven until filling is hot, about 25 minutes.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Stuffed Eggplant Parmesan Rolls