Caribbean Holiday Shrimp Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Caribbean Holiday Shrimp" recipe we have found so far.
Caribbean Holiday Shrimp
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 pounds large cooked shrimp, peeled, tails on
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a large bowl combine oil, ginger, lime juice, garlic, soy sauce, sugar and red pepper; mix well. Stir in shrimp and cilantro. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours before serving. Stir occasionally while chilling.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 5 %
Cholesterol: 74 %
Sodium: 15 %
Potassium: 7 %
Total Carbohydrates: < 1 %
Dietary Fiber: 3 %
Protein: 48 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Caribbean Holiday Shrimp