Caribbean Holiday Shrimp Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Caribbean Holiday Shrimp" recipe we have found so far.
Caribbean Holiday Shrimp
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 pounds large cooked shrimp, peeled, tails on
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a large bowl combine oil, ginger, lime juice, garlic, soy sauce, sugar and red pepper; mix well. Stir in shrimp and cilantro. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours before serving. Stir occasionally while chilling.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Caribbean Holiday Shrimp