Mini Brownie Turkeys Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Mini Brownie Turkeys" recipe we have found so far.
Mini Brownie Turkeys
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- nonstick cooking spray (such as BakeEasy)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 12-cup mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Cream 1/4 cup butter and sugar together in a bowl with an electric mixer. Add egg and vanilla extract; mix well. Stir flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl. Add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix until batter is smooth. Divide batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 14 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine butter, cocoa powder, and milk in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add powdered sugar and mix until frosting is smooth and fluffy.
- Spoon frosting in a piping bag fitted with a Wilton #10 tip. Pipe a circle of frosting near the bottom half of each mini brownie to create the turkey’s head. Add two candy eyes. Add 1 red chocolate piece to form the beak. Pipe 5 lines of frosting in the shape of a semi-circle formation coming up from the head. Place a piece of candy corn on each of the 5 lines to form the turkey’s feathers.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 13 %
Cholesterol: 11 %
Sodium: 3 %
Potassium: 2 %
Total Carbohydrates: 10 %
Dietary Fiber: 4 %
Protein: 3 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Mini Brownie Turkeys