Mini Brownie Turkeys Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Mini Brownie Turkeys" recipe we have found so far.
Mini Brownie Turkeys
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- nonstick cooking spray (such as BakeEasy)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 12-cup mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Cream 1/4 cup butter and sugar together in a bowl with an electric mixer. Add egg and vanilla extract; mix well. Stir flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl. Add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix until batter is smooth. Divide batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 14 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine butter, cocoa powder, and milk in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add powdered sugar and mix until frosting is smooth and fluffy.
- Spoon frosting in a piping bag fitted with a Wilton #10 tip. Pipe a circle of frosting near the bottom half of each mini brownie to create the turkey’s head. Add two candy eyes. Add 1 red chocolate piece to form the beak. Pipe 5 lines of frosting in the shape of a semi-circle formation coming up from the head. Place a piece of candy corn on each of the 5 lines to form the turkey’s feathers.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Mini Brownie Turkeys