No Bake Energy Bites Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "No Bake Energy Bites" recipe we have found so far.
No Bake Energy Bites
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, or almond butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup, or honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup almond meal, or almond flour
- 1/3 cup oat bran
- 1/4 cup whole flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour, or all-purpose flour (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds, chopped (optional for coating)
In a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and salt on medium speed until combined, 30 seconds.
In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients; oats, almond meal, oat bran, flaxseed, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cranberries.
Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix on low speed until combined, 30 seconds.
Roll mixture into firmly packed balls about a heaping tablespoon in size and place on a sheet pan.
If desired, prepare the nut coating. In a blender, chop almonds into small pieces and transfer to a small bowl.
Roll each snack bite into the almonds, gently pressing to coat.
Refrigerate tray of snack bites for 30 minutes.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on No Bake Energy Bites