Parmesan Chicken Couscous Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Parmesan Chicken Couscous" recipe we have found so far.
Parmesan Chicken Couscous
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 cup chopped California Walnuts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) Parmesan couscous
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook walnuts over medium heat in 1 teaspoon oil for 2-3 minutes or until toasted. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, saute garlic in remaining oil for 1 minute. Add the spinach, chicken, water, basil and pepper. Bring to a boil. Stir in couscous. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5-10 minutes or until water is absorbed. Fluff with a fork. Stir in walnuts and sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Parmesan Chicken Couscous