Best Parmesan Chicken Couscous Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Parmesan Chicken Couscous? Which Parmesan Chicken Couscous recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Parmesan Chicken Couscous.
Parmesan Chicken Couscous Recipe Info
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Parmesan Chicken Couscous Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped California Walnuts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) Parmesan couscous
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook walnuts over medium heat in 1 teaspoon oil for 2-3 minutes or until toasted. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, saute garlic in remaining oil for 1 minute. Add the spinach, chicken, water, basil and pepper. Bring to a boil. Stir in couscous. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5-10 minutes or until water is absorbed. Fluff with a fork. Stir in walnuts and sprinkle with cheese.
More Chicken & Beef Recipes
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Parmesan Chicken Couscous