Vegetarian Chili Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Vegetarian Chili" recipe we have found so far.
Recipe Yields: 8
Ingredient Tags: black beans Black Pepper Chili Powder corn kernels fire-roasted tomatoes ground coriander ground cumin Kosher Salt minced garlic minced jalapeno Olive Oil Paprika pinto beans Red Bell Pepper red kidney beans Tomato sauce vegetable broth Yellow Onion
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, (30ml)
- 1 cup diced yellow onion, (138g, 4 ¾ ounces) ¼-inch dice
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper, (138g, 4 ¾ ounces) ½-inch dice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, (10g, ¼ ounce)
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno, (3g)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, (5g)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, (8g, ¼ ounce)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin, (4g)
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander, (1g)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, (2g)
- ¼ teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup corn kernels, (145g, 5 ounces) fresh, canned or frozen
- 15 ounces canned red kidney beans, (425g) drained and rinsed
- 15 ounces canned pinto beans, (425g) drained and rinsed
- 15 ounces canned black beans, (425g) drained and rinsed
- 19 ounces diced fire-roasted tomatoes, (822g) plus juice
- 16 ounces canned tomato sauce
- 1 cup vegetable broth, (240ml)
- Heat a large dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil, once hot add the onions, bell pepper, jalapenos, and salt. Cook until the vegetables are softened, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, chili powder, cumin, coriander, paprika, chipotle chili powder, and black pepper, cook until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Add the corn, kidney beans, pinto beans, black beans, and diced tomatoes, stir to combine.
- Add the tomato sauce and vegetable broth. Stir the chili and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook until the chili is slightly thickened about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve chili in individual serving bowls and add desired toppings.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Vegetarian Chili