15-Minute Summer Soup Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "15-Minute Summer Soup" recipe we have found so far.
15-Minute Summer Soup
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- knob of butter or splash of olive oil
- bunch spring onions, chopped
- 3 courgettes, chopped
- 200g podded fresh or frozen pea
- 900ml hot vegetable stock
- 85g bag trimmed watercress
- large handful mint
- 2 rounded tbsp Greek yogurt, plus extra for serving
- Heat the butter or oil in a pan, add the spring onions and courgettes and stir well. Cover and cook for 3 mins, add the peas and stock and return to the boil. Cover and simmer for a further 4 mins, then remove from the heat and stir in the watercress and mint until they are wilted.
- Purée in a food processor, adding yogurt with the second batch. Return to the pan, then add seasoning to taste. Serve hot or cold, drizzled with extra yogurt.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on 15-Minute Summer Soup