Broccoli Beef I Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Broccoli Beef I" recipe we have found so far.
Broccoli Beef I
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 pound boneless round steak, cut into bite size pieces
- ¼ teaspoon chopped fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- In a small bowl, combine flour, broth, sugar, and soy sauce. Stir until sugar and flour are dissolved.
- In a large skillet or wok over high heat, cook and stir beef 2 to 4 minutes, or until browned. Stir in broth mixture, ginger, garlic, and broccoli. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 5 %
Cholesterol: 13 %
Sodium: 30 %
Potassium: 16 %
Carbohydrates: 6 %
Fiber: 10 %
Protein: 38 %
Vitamin A Iu:
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Broccoli Beef I