Broccoli Beef I Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Broccoli Beef I" recipe we have found so far.
Broccoli Beef I
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 pound boneless round steak, cut into bite size pieces
- ¼ teaspoon chopped fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- In a small bowl, combine flour, broth, sugar, and soy sauce. Stir until sugar and flour are dissolved.
- In a large skillet or wok over high heat, cook and stir beef 2 to 4 minutes, or until browned. Stir in broth mixture, ginger, garlic, and broccoli. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Broccoli Beef I