Best Vegan Arepas Made with Polenta Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Vegan Arepas Made with Polenta? Which Vegan Arepas Made with Polenta recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Vegan Arepas Made with Polenta.
Vegan Arepas Made with Polenta Recipe Info
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Vegan Arepas Made with Polenta Recipe
- Preheat the oven’s broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source. Grease a baking sheet.
- Slice the tofu and polenta into slabs of equal thickness; brush with olive oil and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Cook the tofu and polenta under the preheated broiler until the tops are crispy, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the bananas in the oil until crispy on the outside, yet soft on the inside, about 5 minutes. Remove the bananas from the oil and set aside.
- Pour the entire can of black beans into a blender and blend until a thick sauce forms.
- Stir the mango, diced onion, jalapeno pepper, and salt together in a small bowl.
- To build the arepas, place a slice of polenta on each of four plates and top each with first about 1/4 of the bean sauce, then a piece of tofu, a few slices of banana, some avocado, and finishing with about 1/4 of the mango salsa.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Vegan Arepas Made with Polenta