Warm Brussels Sprout Salad with Hazelnuts and Cranberries Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Warm Brussels Sprout Salad with Hazelnuts and Cranberries" recipe we have found so far.
Warm Brussels Sprout Salad with Hazelnuts and Cranberries
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until coated. Transfer coated sprouts to a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sprouts are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Cook and stir hazelnuts in a skillet over medium-low heat until lightly toasted and fragrant, about 5 minutes. Transfer hazelnuts to a bowl.
- Cook and stir bacon in the same skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 10 minutes. Add maple syrup and rosemary; cook, stirring often, until the bacon drippings and maple syrup begin to thicken and stick to the back of a spoon, about 10 minutes.
- Combine cooked Brussels sprouts and bacon mixture together in a large bowl; toss until sprouts are coated with maple syrup sauce. Sprinkle in hazelnuts, cranberries, and Pecorino-Romano cheese; toss well. This dish is best served warm.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Warm Brussels Sprout Salad with Hazelnuts and Cranberries